NEW to Hillview camp site
New kitchen for all campers and backpackers
Lowest priced Backpackers in the Catlin
one room sleeps 2 in bunks the other one single and one double bed. for more information call Kevin or Sue
$30 per person including:
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
- FREE cereal Toast and jam for breakfast
We are only 16 km from the Nugget point lighthouse, have a look at Google images you won’t be disappointed.
There are lots of seals to see and the rare yellow-eyed penguins, this is a must to see whilst you’re in the area.
Lots of people use us as a base whilst venturing out to the Catlin’s so much to see.
Great waterfalls Purakaunui falls are well worth the 20 min return walk
forest and beach walks at Owaka and Owaka have a great museum
Jacks blow hole is a must see
if you’re coming from Balclutha we are 27.5 km or 20 min.
From Gore 97. km or 1 h 14 min.
or Invercargill 152 km or 1 h 56
have a look at us on WiKi camps app see our feedback or rankers.co.nz
- $10 per person per night very low cost check all prices out below
- washing machine $4
- Dryer $4
- Hot showers $2 for 5 min
- powered sites available
- Pizza at great prices all day
- Free WiFi
- Common room with microwave and power points
- Eftpos Visa also available
- Visa payments can also be taken over phone or email when booking
- FREE we have a great range of DVDS for you to
- office closes 10:30pm
Camping between Kaka point Point and Owaka on the scenic route for $10 a night pp, under 5 FREE, 5 years to 16 $5. Apart from cheap camping, you are also able to order a yummy home made Pizzas. Available all day:
- meat lovers $15
- vegetarian $15
- we also do a curry based pizza. This is our own recipe and people love it. If you like curry you will love our curry based meat lovers and still only $15
HillView Camp Site
Phone: 0274 035 816
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.